How do you make time for yourself each and everyday? Have you ever calculated how many minutes are available each day in order to maximize your day? Take a look at a breakdown and we hope it can help you.
1440 minutes available in a day
- 60 minutes x 8 = 480 minutes (Work)
- 60 minutes x 8 = 480 minutes (Sleep)
- 60 minutes x 2 = 120 minutes (Commute to/from)
- 60 minutes x 1 = 60 minutes (Family time & Cooking)
- 60 minutes x 1 = 60 minutes (Child Care & Homework)
- 30-45 minutes (Social Media)
- 60 minutes x 1 = 60 minutes (Personal Time)
75-90 minutes left over
Let us know if you did the above activity and if it was beneficial to you.
Until next time,
Coaches Shawn & Nadia
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/chevalier-coaching/message